Your Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books or eBooks?

Go down 
4 posters

Which do you prefer to read?
Physical Books
Books or eBooks? I_vote_lcap80%Books or eBooks? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Digital Books
Books or eBooks? I_vote_lcap20%Books or eBooks? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
LostLegend
Admin
LostLegend

Score : 265

Books or eBooks? Empty
PostSubject: Books or eBooks?   Books or eBooks? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:44 am

Books as in Physical Books
Or eBooks such as Digital Books?

Personally, I prefer physical. Online ebookstores don't have enough books on at the moment and I like looking at book covers and feeling the book...
Back to top Go down
https://yourstory.forumotion.net
Base

Base

Score : 18

Books or eBooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books or eBooks?   Books or eBooks? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:57 pm

I don't tend to read, but I would definitely prefer eBooks over physical books. I think that they are more convenient and saves storage space if you have lots of books. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brindze

Score : 117

Books or eBooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books or eBooks?   Books or eBooks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:10 am

LostLegend likes to feel books xD

Anyways, yes, taking the book in your hand and being able to touch it's cover, pages is a neat thing for a book. Also eBooks are bad for your eyes.
So I'll have to go with physical books, and mainly because big content in a physical book seems smaller than in eBook (For me),I guess it's because i find playing games more interesting but i tend to read stories on internet just to "do something new"
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Score : 7

Books or eBooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books or eBooks?   Books or eBooks? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:50 pm

I'm kind of torn between the two for the most part, but I think I still lean more so toward actual, physical books.
Back to top Go down
http://familyvent.com
Sponsored content

Books or eBooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books or eBooks?   Books or eBooks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books or eBooks?
Page 1 of 1