Your Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game: Start the Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LostLegend
Admin
LostLegend

Score : 265

Game: Start the Story Empty
PostSubject: Game: Start the Story   Game: Start the Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:28 am

How to play:
Think up of an obscure scenario.
The next poster has to post a short story based on this scenario.
The person who posted the story then has to think of another obscure scenario for someone else to write about.

----

Ordering Pizza but the Pizza van breaks down
Back to top Go down
https://yourstory.forumotion.net
LostLegend
Admin
LostLegend

Score : 265

Game: Start the Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game: Start the Story   Game: Start the Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:34 am

"Argh." Spoke the driver. He was fiddling with a punctured tyre. Some yob had put a large nail on the groud with intention to vandalise tyres. Obviously.
The driver took a look at his pizza van. It was laden with the picture of a cooked pizza and a fire right behind it. He had objected to this logo representing the company for he thought it was merely an advert for their red hot chilli pepper pizza. He had been right in a way, for when the new logo was put forward, sales of this particular pizza rose 127%.
The driver picked up his mobile from his pocket, sitting down on the grass just beyond the Hard Shoulder where the van was parked. He dialled his customer. The phone rang for a split second.
"Where's my pizza? I have a wife and two cats to feed!"
Ah, if only this happened every day.

----

Doing an essay
Back to top Go down
https://yourstory.forumotion.net

Game: Start the Story
Page 1 of 1